Do you wish to carry out work and do not know what steps to take? Indeed, you cannot carry out work without the appropriate authorization. It is therefore important to be well informed about the town planning rules in force to build peace of mind. 

Which authorizations for which works? 

There are several types of declaration depending on the work you wish to carry out. It can be a building permit, a development permit, a demolition permit, or a prior declaration of works.

By following the link below, you will find out which declaration to make for your future works:

Who can file a request? 

The natural or legal person, owner of the land or building concerned by the construction project, applies for the appropriate planning permission for his project. However, other people can also apply.

Find out who can declare your work by following the link below: